In addition to searching for eBooks through EBSCO eBooks, you can also search in the library catalog, which will produce a mix of both eBooks and physical books.
1. To search the library catalog, select "Library Catalog" from the library website homepage.
2. Select "Search for items available from Park University." This will search for only items that are available to you as a Park student, both as physical books located on campus and as eBooks accessible through the library.
3. This link will open the Advanced Search of the Park catalog. Enter the title of the book into the first search box. You can optionally search by title, author, or subject heading, or leave the search as "any field," as shown below.
4. Click "Submit." Results will be sorted by relevancy with exact title matches shown at the top of the list. Click the blue text of the title to open the record for the book. Searches with only one result will skip this step and go directly to the record.
5. The book record will show details of the book including publication information, a summary, and description of the item. To access the text of the book, click the icon that says "Park Users Click Here For Access."
6. This will lead you to the record for the book in EBSCO eBooks, or another eBook service. Click the PDF Full Text link to read the text.
Park University Library
8700 NW River Park Drive, Box 61 - Parkville, MO - 64152
Phone: (816) 584-6285
Toll-free: (800) 270-4347